Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 09:48 AM   #1737
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
See, I enjoy the industry satire at least as much.

And the incessant inventiveness of the deus ex machina around everything, showing the arbitrariness of the universe.

And people being pulled to better avenues in their life, then succumbing to their base nature. [Hank with the Beignet store, Fuches with the hot chicks with goats constantly swooning over him].
I know you are a sucker for the industry satire (see Bojack Horseman). I just can't help like feeling Rian Johnson got ahold of my beloved show and made changes I don't like.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.