Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 10:26 PM   #1731
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What did they push in Sopranos?

I haven’t watched the other 2
They started pushing the gay agenda. During the final season it was revealed that Vito (who was Tonys biggest earner) was a homosexual. Don't get me wrong it was a very interesting twist to the plot but they carried on with it for wayyyy too long, they wasted almost all of season 6 on it. It reached a point where it got so gay that many of my friends actually quit watching it even though the series was coming to an end anyway.

This was the scene that ended up being the final straw in most fans eyes.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote