View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 03:39 PM   #593
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I know exactly what he means by that statement, and i had similar thoughts.

My thought when reading your post was, "A 'B' Level Michael Thomas is a JAG".

DJ needs to get the **** out of my head.
Right. It's the Michael Thomas reference specifically that I take note of not because of the caliber of player/production, but the style.

The dude's nickname is 'Slant Boy', FFS. Let's not act like Michael Thomas is some dynamic, do everything ass-kicker. He's an underneath possession WR.

Now gimme a B level version of that (i.e. 80%) and I think you get, as you said, a JAG. It's the same question I had w/ JJSS and why I think that may be Ross's upside - what skill does this person have that's actually all that difficult to find?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.