View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 08:04 AM   #553
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Has there been an UDFA WR go over 1600 yds in a season? IIRC Welker broke 1500
Holy shit, Sorter! Sorter?! Sorter is back!

Also, Victor Cruz went over 1500 yards in his first season seeing action with the Giants. Again - first season he did bupkus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t expect a bunch of production from Ross this year unless Smith-Schuster or Valdes-Scantling gets hurt. They’ll have some packages for him. I think it’s a more reserve role this year and a bigger impact next.

That said… if Ross continues to show he deserves PT, and the Chiefs went to some 5-wide sets (Kelce, Valdes-Scantling, Smith-Schustee, Hardman, Ross) I wouldn’t be surprised. That’s a tough combination of size, speed, vertical threat, horizontal threat, and a threat in the middle of the field.

This is why Justyn Ross is actually in a spectacular place. You can ease him in. He's icing. Million dollar icing.

Get him specific packages, let him acclimate to NFL speed. Then you'll have a better idea what kind of player you got going into next year when it's just MVS and Moore on the roster.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote