View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 09:39 PM   #749
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I mean, we may not end up winning this series - and it will be even more hilarious if we do with Binnington out - but watching Avs fans assholes pucker after blowing a 3-0 and 4-3 lead is ****ing glorious.

At least they aren't going quietly, considering they were forced to swap a .949 goalie for a .884. Husso is 20th out of 23 in save percentage.

Binnington is 2nd.
Husso has just been shattered ass out there, man.

I really have no idea how they can advance. Husso's given me no indication in this series that he's capable of even putting up a .910 sv% right now. If they get 30 shots on net, they'll score 5.

And the Blues cannot score with Colorado.

Just incredibly tough sledding ahead and a lot fewer pathways forward for STL than there are for Colorado.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote