View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 12:33 PM   #493
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
As a rookie, Tyreek started one game. One.

KC had nothing at WR other than Maclin, who somehow hit the brick wall at the ripe old age of 28. . So Hill got 83 targets, 61 completions. 9.7 y/r. So what does that tell us?

Hill had a package, that package grew as the season went on because let's face it, Hill is a physical freak and the fastest man in football-especially then. But 9.7 p/r tells us that's a lot of WR screens and stuff designed to get Hill the ball outside of the box.

let's not pretend that Hill was the Tyreek Hill of 2019 right out of the gate.

Should these kids have some production? Sure. They DO have vets in front of them that aren't bums, and so in that way, they don't have the advantage Hill had as a rookie. This team is in an entirely different place.

They'll have packages to begin with, and those packages will expand as the season goes on, and that I'm fairly certain of. Injuries to Juju, MVS, or Hardman would change that.
I cited those numbers because if they get the opportunity (targets). I think they can do that, which would be fantastic.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote