View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #268
MVP

I see no issue in paying a league fee for equipment, coaching, and use of facilities. That doesn't mean it should automatically equate to a "must-win" mentality. That's the problem, I think. Should we be expecting that level of competitiveness at 8 years of age simply because we're paying a league fee? I think not, but maybe I'm alone in that assessment. I pay $500 for my kid to play Pop Warner, and that's cheap compared to what some here are paying for soccer. I don't go into it with any expectation that he does anything but learn how to play the game because I paid that fee.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.