View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:48 AM   #465
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think Andy and Co are about as good as any team at not caring about draft status etc, but Moore is gonna get every opportunity being where he was picked etc.

The thing Ross will have against him too is that those 5th and 6th Wr's usually play special teams. Now, he's an UDFA so thems the breaks sometimes and you gotta make bones somehwere first (Albert Wilson did) usually on special teams.

I'm hopeful for the guy, but it's always just such a damn long shot.
Yep I think it is up hill battle if he can not handle special teams or not great there. Though I can also see, where 28 teams did not clear him physically that he has a great chance to be easily stashed on the practice squad for the year. The 3 other teams looking to grab him presumably would have the same problem of keeping a rookie wr who is not a special team options..
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli