View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:14 AM   #459
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Not just beat them out though, he's gotta be that much better than them to get a chance as an UDFA. I mean, he's gonna have to have an unreal camp to get into the top 4 options.

I'd imagine a more likely scenario is one of those late camp "injuries".
I think he’s already impressing the team a lot more than any other rookie. When your QB and TE are praising your work on Twitter that says a lot. I think it’s a foregone conclusion he makes the team.

And he should. He’s extremely talented but fell into injuries. And he’s providing that talent again.

I think he’ll be battling Skyy for the 4th receiver spot bc these old broken vets like Coleman and Gordon are just fodder.

I have been burned on these UDRFA guys before (Jamal Custis!) but Ross was a legitimate 1st rd talent. He was amazing as a Freshman and Sophomore. I think this could be a huge steal for us
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.