View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 10:52 PM   #1559
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Them F-350's have big gas tanks to fill ouch. Worse is that big rig truckers are just going to pass the cost along to us. I think anything over $10 is the breaking point as signs aren't built to go over 9.99. Maybe they just get rid of the 9/10 cent sign.
Oh yeah, back when I was a young man gas pumps weren't designed to go over 99 cents a gallon!

When they first did, they started doing things like setting the price on the pump to 55 cents and then charging you double of whatever the pump showed at the end.

Everything was done by a gas attendant, so it was up to him (yeah, I think it was always a him) to double the amount shown.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote