Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:20 AM   #2290
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
Yes, the kid. Not since Adrianna's death in the woods had I been so revolted by a killing on screen. I still think the kid's death was unnecessary bullshit to include.
I thought it was very necessary as it was the straw that broke the camels back that made Jesse turn on Walt. I forgot about Adrianna… that’s the best example of an innocent victim seeing that the kid wasn’t a main character. Plenty of innocent side characters have been unfairly steamrolled in both universes. Gomez kind of fits into that too. But what makes Howard particularly interesting is that it was really Jimmy and kins direct actions leading to his death. You can’t fault Jesse for Adrianna dying. Mike killed Werner because he had to even though he didn’t want to. Jimmy has to wear this Howard death and my sense is it is going to wear on him big time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.