View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 06:22 PM   #1672
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I still contend that those teams were Yost-proof. Can't make pen decisions? Pack it with amazing arms. Can't set a lineup? Give him a lineup that is 1-9 (and the fool still had Escobar at the top every damn day).
And I can’t disagree. Your thesis is hard to counter. In 2014 the Big 3 had the identical line to Kershaw that year. Only, Yost could plug + play them any game he wanted to, back to back in a doubleheader even. That’s a crazy advantage. When they were kaput, he went back to losing 90+

There is much debate on what value a manager really has. I’m of the Billy Beane camp, who said they’re essentially production line managers. The “head of HR” (ie GM) is the root cause of everything
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.