View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 02:40 PM   #704
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
yeah, like I'm giving Deadspin a click.

**** those guys.
It's interesting to me how THIS is the incident that everyone starts paying attention.

Not last year, when Avs fans said some vile shit to Ryan Reaves during/after their playoff matchup.

I don't recall anyone expecting the Avs organization to make a statement denouncing those comments.

I'm actually having a hard time thinking of any instance of a team being pressured to comment on the actions of a private citizen, though there probably have been.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.