View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 01:27 PM   #1662
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That probably gets out at Kaufmann as well, but man that place can sap power. It's about the only park out there where I wonder if it would (and Fenway, where it would've bounced off the monster).

It's just awfully difficult to know how much stock to put into slow starts from young KC players, especially those who don't have 70+ raw power, because sometimes that park just gets in their head.

Don't get me wrong - I live Kaufmann and think more stadiums should be built exactly like that. But it's gotta be tough for kids to play in band boxes on the road and then deal with that massive KC outfield for 81 games/yr.
Royals had a bunch of warning track fence shots this past weekend from the young guns at Kauffman. They put up that FOX trax box that says that would be a home run in 29 out of 30 or 27 out of 30 or 28 out of 30.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.