View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:46 AM   #691
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I always just assumed he was Canadian. He sure sounds like it. And anytime Maple Leaf fans have an unhealthy fascination with a mouth-breathing grinder, you can typically assume that person is Canadian and be right 90% of the time.

Can I still think he's a ****stick? Because he's a ****stick.

Pretty incredible that a dude with so little skill that he couldn't manage to avoid plowing into a goalie managed to score 3 goals, though. Makes sense I guess. Ryan Reeves and Tony Twist were always putting up post-season hattys.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.