View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 08:57 PM   #4034
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Really a shame Russ was injured it appears Columbia isn't that good this year
They are not.

I got through a couple seasons w/ Tannehill/Fitzgerald but quarterback is really killing me this year. It shows up most obviously in large numbers during challenge play.

When things are going well, he's fine. But if the game is nip/tuck you can count on the guy taking a brutal sack or committing a massive turnover. He's been a big damn problem.

If I can get a little breathing room it may be time to see what kind of ground/pound game this squad can manage. The defense is still strong, but unfortunately it's a defense built to support an offense that's scoring and converting on 3rd downs.

Tannehill ain't doing either well enough.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.