View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:23 AM   #35
Born to Ride

I am in a very similar boat to Hog, I have a pretty large investment in Real Estate. Even if housing prices tumble most of my properties were purchased during the previous housing crash.

I had sold off all of my holdings in my brokerage account late last year to take a different approach to investing. I started buying Dividend stocks on large dips in an effort to maximize income. Currently I only have about 40% of my cash reinvested. So I have not been hurt by the market tumble. For me this is a great buying opportunity.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote