View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:57 AM   #64
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
With a caveat that I consider myself an advanced player of the credit card rewards game, my wife and I are flying to Scotland this summer in lie-flat business class both directions (and first class in the U.S.), entirely paid for by credit card rewards. Unless you have trouble controlling yourself from overspending, you're leaving a ton of value on the table if you only use cash.
Yeah, basically the only time I pay for Southwest flights is if a few come up in a short period of time and I haven't built back rewards, but for the most part never have to pay for that portion of a trip.

Back when I traveled for work, I had a ton of hotel and rental car points, too, but these days don't make that as much of a priority.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.