View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:49 AM   #62
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Switching over to paying everything with credit cards was one of the best things I've ever done.

I'm not compulsive about it but I even manage my purchases based on which get the best rewards. For instance, my AmEx gets me like 3% (maybe 6%, I can't remember) back on purchases at gas stations and supermarkets so anytime I get gas or groceries, I'll use that one.

You'd be surprised how many people either don't know about credit card rewards or just don't bother. The amount of people I've told about it who just shake it off with a confused look is way too ****ing high. It's very simple!
With a caveat that I consider myself an advanced player of the credit card rewards game, my wife and I are flying to Scotland this summer in lie-flat business class both directions (and first class in the U.S.), entirely paid for by credit card rewards. Unless you have trouble controlling yourself from overspending, you're leaving a ton of value on the table if you only use cash.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote