View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 11:12 PM   #192
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
He did or otherwise I would have no idea about it. And FTR, my kid's words were, "if you're giving out that many, why aren't you giving them to the whole team?"

He went on to say how he felt bad for the other 2 kids that didn't get a pin. He genuinely was not concerned about just himself.
Makes sense but why not wait until the next trophy revealing? If everyone gets a trophy, it diminishes the reward. You even said a dude that scored 2 points didn’t get a trophy. I bet your son and him get one the next time around
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli