View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:41 PM   #72
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Blues accomplished what i think al Blues fans hoped for: stole one in CO to start the series. Now it's a race to three.

Was a little flukey tonight; Avs made a lot of uncharacteristic errors (how about that crazy moment when two of them skated right into each and turned it over?). Don't expect that to be an issue in the next game.

Was a bit surprised that the Blues won the chaos portion of the game. I figured that any wild unscripted incidents would favor the faster, more talented Avs. Feel like STL got a little lucky there.

But I loved the way the Blues came right back in this game and played much better team defense, tried to punch CO in the mouth from the get-go, but didn't lose control and take a bunch of penalties.

Good job, boys.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.