View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:40 PM   #182
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
You should say something to the coach. He needs to realize that he is traveling down the wrong path regarding the distribution of MVP pins. Early success just breeds hubris.
I don't have a problem with the MVP Pin. You want to pick a player of the game each game, okay, cool. But when you start dissing 3 of your players who played their ass off while rewarding others who may or may not have played just as hard I think you are on the wrong track.

Either one pin to the player of the game or none. I would prefer none. You won the game as a team now enjoy it as a team.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote