View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 03:42 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I can completely see why ppl would have concerns with the Chiefs. No pass rush and Mahomes has never not had Tyreek Hill yet.
Mahomes has had 5 games without Hill... his first game at the end of 2017 (Hill sat with the starters) against the Broncos, and then the first 4 games of 2019.

Combined Stats
125 of 197 - 63.5% Completion
347.4 Yds
8 TD - 1 Int
Rating: 103.1

We should ignore that first game without Hill because he also didnt have Kelce and most of the starters. So that 1st Denver game (which we still won) he was playing with backups.

So if you only look at the 4 with the rest of the starters, but no Hill, here are the worst and best games:

WORST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/29/19 at Detroit
24 or 42 - 57.1% Completion
315 Yds
0 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 81.0

BEST of the 4 Games (by rating)
9/22/19 vs Baltimore
27 or 37 - 73.0% Completion
3 TD - 0 Int
Rating: 132.0

I have always thought that other than Hill & Kelce, he has never had a great group of targets to throw to. This year, missing Hill will definitely impact the game, but I argue that this is the most overall receiving talent that Mahomes has had as a starter.

Not worried. #imachiefshomer
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.