View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 09:47 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I wouldn't accept anything less than having my son on the cover of EA Sports FIFA
Right? You would be surprised though at how some of these Parents are with their kids. The "Prince" of our team, who happens to be the Team Admin's Son, can do no wrong. Kid is fast but all he ever does is stick his foot out to block to ball or kick the ball out of bounds. But every time he touches the ball it's the aweomeness, when you hear his Parents. And the coach, well, the coach will never yell at him or pull him for the things he yells at and pulls the other kids for doing. I on the other hand, I will openly criticize my Son when he does something stupid as well as cheer him on when he does something good.

As Tooge said, you can see the kids who are getting by right now on their natural speed and agility but aren't very good soccer players. My Son on the other hand is a good soccer player who is working on his speed.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote