View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:36 PM   #50
MVP

I can sort of relate. My son plays 8u baseball and plays catcher, but is probably the best first baseman on the team. But the coaches kid plays first. He’s an add nightmare. He tries to be first, pitcher catcher and short stop. He’s antics cost us 4 runs in the last two games but nothing gets said because his dads the coach. My sons happy knowing he’s one of the top 3/4 kids on the team and any given night can get his bat hot and be the man. But other parents have pushed me to complain. I just don’t want to do it. We’re a league team not a hand picked tournament team or anything. I’m debating saying something this weekend at the league tournament. My son will have to play 2-3 games in the Oklahoma heat. Maybe now is the time to say hey he needs a break from the gear play him in the field a bit.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.