View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:33 PM   #47
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I coached little league competitive baseball for 10 years. Every kid knew why they weren’t playing or what I expected for them to keep improving to stay as a starter.

But, I coached a year of rec ball before competitive and I wasn’t 22 but 30. Give him some slack or help coach.
This is comp soccer. Your last sentence doesn’t work at all.

1. These coaches need licenses and get paid, so you aren’t helping him coach.
2. Cutting some slack only goes so far when you’re paying a decent amount of money to have your kid play. Some of these coaches are complete shit. I’ve dealt with one of them in the past and it took us moving my daughter to a different club. Plus it set her behind in development.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote