View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:34 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Going to agree with this, you are going to run across more shit coaches than good. Handing out MVP to over half the team is something a shit coach does. Put the bad juju of sniffing the playoffs on him and maybe it turns around.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about it, but if it bugs your boy find him a different team.
We have 2 practices and 3-4 tournament games left and it's onto tryouts for next season. As much as I want my Son to move up a division, I kinda hope he doesn't assuming the coaches all stay as they are. If he moves up he gets the same coach again.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.