View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:16 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He’s over-coaching. It’s normal for his experience level.

Needs to be basic and teach concepts and spacing, not specific plays and scenarios. Your team must be stacked for him to win while coaching kids like that.
We win generally because of luck it seems lately. Last fall we played better. This spring the coach is over-coaching, as you say. Constantly yelling at players on where to be. Kids get confused. Ironically my Son is about 1 of 2 or 3 kids he doesn't yell at because they know how to play their positions.

Our best player is our best because he is tall, lanky and fast. Generally plays Center Back and does nothing but stick his foot out or blast the ball out of bounds. But he is the Son of the Admin of the team so......

I just think it's a dick move to hand out awards to 5 kids for "trying hard" when the other 3 played just as hard and one of those three actually had 2 of our 7 goals.

I am content at this point to say nothing but if he gets picked to move up to his team next season we might have to have a chat.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote