Thread: Poop I had a fall
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 02:52 PM   #35
Cheat Death

I've had 2 freak falls. One broke my c2 vertebrae into 2 separate pieces and the other one broke my right femur (I'm currently coming up on 4 months on crutches for it).

I did break my pelvis in 3 places 25 years ago, but since I wasn't going anywhere due to a shattered right knee anyway, I just laid there for a couple months until it healed up.

Can't give you any advice on the pain, except that its real and to manage it the best you can without coming away with a monkey on your back.

Being hurt and/or laid it up blows. Its more psychological management for me. Not feeling down or defeated and such.

Anyway, hope you can find some comfort and feel better soon.

Depending on your age, you may look into getting a bone density scan or at least get your vitamin D levels checked just for maintenance moving forward.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.