View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:47 AM   #69
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Honestly, had the Blues stolen this game you could've convinced me they'd win in 5.

Not as any sort of statement as to the quality of the teams, but I simply don't think Colorado can play a better game than that. It was damn clinic. And to play your best game, at home, and still lose (and lose home-ice advantage in the process) would be a brutal blow to your psyche.

You could see them coming into game 2 a bit rattled at that point, especially if Binner makes a couple of early saves, and suddenly get tight.

Again, that was awe-inspiring.
I would seriously hope not... any Cup contending team isn't going to be rattled to that extent and just fall apart. And if they did, they're ****ing soft and weren't going anywhere anyway.

A team like Vegas last season outskated them and jumped on every mistake, putting more and more pressure on them... it's what they do.

The Blues were outskated by a fair amount last night, which doesn't really lend itself to the Avalanche changing up their strategy and putting every stupid shot on net because they never have a second in their own zone, leading to bad shots and stupidity (as they did against Vegas).

A Blues win would have had to light a fire under their ass to put a ton more pressure on the puck, to force the Avalanche to fall apart... Bennington isn't going to do that by himself.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.