View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 09:17 AM   #172
You gotta kill a few people

Regarding hitting on girls: I actually had front row seats to how cringy that whole ordeal can be when I was 18 or 19 so I learned early. There was this chick who was lifting weights and she looked really good. I remember thinking she was a hot cougar but in retrospect she was prob like 36 lol

Anyway, there were a couple guys who were trying to chat her up. She ended up putting in her headphones like mid-conversation and got to work. I thought that was so boss. Just like "**** you, I've got work to do and I'm not gonna **** you, byeeeeee". One of the dudes kept trying to talk to her too. Eventually the other guy took the hint and tells the other guy "She's not listening to you, dude" and they all kinda went their separate ways.

But man, that was a cringy exchange.

I also don't give chicks advice unless they ask me for it. That's another gym faux pas I've seen unfold first hand.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.