View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 10:35 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
It’s easier than that. Here is a plan for the whole year

Month 1: weights and cardio. Make sure to have a diet and drink water.
Ding Ding

We have a Weiner. Simple and effective.

All exercise and diet is mental. Just as Luv stated.

Do your stuff, daily, eat reasonable, ~30 min and make it a habit.

Each person has their own goals and likes. Tailor it to fit you.

The commonality is move/diet and stay with it. Or make it so complex that you will never be able to stay with it.

When you TRY and do right, there is always a lil computer in the back of your head saying "Do this, don't do that, can't your read the signs".

Draining.

As with anything in life it is mental...the 6" between your ears.

Accept it, get over it and do. Move on a understand that part of your life is going to be 30 min a day...of what ever you think is correct.

The people at Walmart should embrace the thought.

It ain't easy, takes will power, gumption...and for craps sake, fat people choose to be fat. It doesn't bother them because the accept it or blame a health issue, thus not their fault. Once you let it get that far, you = screwed. Your choice.

All the people posting on this thread at least are TRYING. That is better then DENIYING.

I lost a bunch of weight years ago. People kept asking me how I did it. I said "A lot of work". They didn't want to hear my answer. It is too hard. Then I got lazy and didn't care. I didn't make it a life habit. Everyone wants an easy "get rich quick" scheme, take a pill and the lbs will melt off.

Again, it is easy. 30 min move and don't eat a bunch of Big Macs with potato chips.

It is not a sprint but a life marathon. It took years to put on, have patience, will take awhile to get off. Patience is not a long suit for most humans.

Fat people don't care.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.