View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 11:50 PM   #65
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The St. Louis Blues are +300 vs. the Avs for the series. Also dead last at +1800 in Vegas of all still extant playoff teams to win the Cup.

We got 'em right where we want 'em, boys . . .

I'm Loving the anticipation of this series with the Avs. The Blues are playing at a really high level right now and Binnington looks a lot more like 2019 Binnington. If the Blues can make McKinnon's line struggle even just for a few games the Blues have a real chance at stealing this series.

Yah, I know the Avs have a lot of horses, and they do. But their defense isn't that much better than the Blues'. And we seem to have an advantage on the power play. And we have the most 20-goal scorers (8) of any team in the NHL this season. And I think the defense has gotten better over the last 3 games. I think that the Blues are going to give the Avs a real fight, and with our scorer depth, could even take it away from CO.

Which is why I put $300 on the Blues to win this series against the Avs and another $300 to win the whole damned thing.

LETS GO BLUES
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.