View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 04:17 PM   #51
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
This is again correct. The question of 10 reps to failure or 20 reps to failure is a good one. I tend to shoot for the 10-12 rep range. I start heavy based on my previous performance, and decrease the weight with each set shooting for failure in the 10-12 rep range

I like 10-12 reps because it takes less time, and technically your rest period should be shorter too.
I like 8-10 reps. Mental thing i guess.

6 Reps always feels like too little, even if i need help getting the bar back on the rack.

I'm only a fan of 12+ reps if im doing dumbbell exercises. But if im doing Barbell i'm always aiming for that middle ground sweet spot.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.