View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 12:57 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I used to BE a personal trainer. Worth the money to learn what you are doing and be held accountable for showing up. After you get a routine and start making yourself accountable, you won't need a trainer.

Health is your biggest asset. If you need to pay someone to get started, you're worth the investment.
I had meniscus repair/cleanup about a year ago. Everything feels fine but I still don't "trust" it if that makes sense. Any good stretches/strength things you would recommend?
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.