View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 08:30 PM   #16766
www.nfl-forecast.com

I do mine in a clay cooking pot, but you could stir fry or use a regular stew pot. Stir fry will uphold the texture and flavor of the individual ingredients, while the stew pots will give you a more developed but more blended flavor and broken down texture. Both good, but different.

Chicken thighs is my choice for meat.

Choose whatever vegetables you like. I used onions, bell peppers of all colors, carrots and celery.

For spices I used fresh garlic, fresh ginger, a fresh jalapeņo, curry powder, garam marsala, red pepper flakes and salt. About 5:1 ratio on CP to GM is what I used. All of these are to taste.

For the gravy, I used chicken broth and flour. For stew versions I coat the chicken with a mixture of flour, CP, GM, and salt, then add chicken broth to the stew pot. For stir fry, I would blend the flour and chicken broth before dumping on the cooked stir fry. Coconut milk is classic.

I finished with my favorite ugami cheater: coco aminos.

Served mine on brown rice.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.