View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 07:12 PM   #841
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Dallas is very good defensively. Don't sleep on them.

The Warriors looked like crap against the Grizzlies, who don't have many shooters and had their best player injured the last few games of the series. Warriors were lucky they won that series.
The Warriors will just attack Doncic off screens over and over and over again. Unless he suddenly becomes a good defender overnight that isn’t going to be easy to handle.

And I wouldn’t characterize the Warriors as lucky to win that series, I would say they played terrible because they could afford to and turned it up whenever they had to. That said, I do think this is the weakest version of the Warriors with Curry/Klay/Draymond since Mark Jackson coached them.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.