View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 11:44 AM   #33
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, I don't know about NUMBER ONE CHOICE, as I'd say Karlaftis is kind of a middle class man's Hutchinson. Not a poor man's, but a middle class man's.

But number one choice that was a possibility to actually draft? Yeah, I'll buy that.
Spags said Karlaftis was his number one guy of all the draft when he was on the phone with Kalaftis. .

Steve Spagnuolo revealed to Karlaftis that he was right atop his wishlist. Knowing his preferences at the position, this isn’t exactly a huge surprise.

“Listen. . . I evaluated a lot of guys this year,” Spagnuolo said. “You were, by far, my top guy, my favorite guy.”

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping that we’d be able to get you,” Spagnuolo said. “So I’m fired up. . .”

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...he-call-video/
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote