Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 02:23 PM   #43263
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
We'll see...the year following his 1426 yard season, Big Rape missed 14 games and JSS was injured too. In 2020, when they altered their offensive strategy to compensate for Rape's surgically repaired elbow....JuJu still had 97 catches, 831 yards, nine touchdowns.

Last season, they didnt throw the ball down field and were terrible offensively...he had a 35 passer rating for the year.

So his numbers took a hit the moment Ben's elbow gave out...he still put up a 9 TD season. Brown left too...so teams could focus on him.

Veach tried to get him last year...JSS made a bad career decision and stayed while BB fell apart.

I'd say it's realistic to expect somewhere between 900-1100 with Mahomes barring injury...definitely with the potential for more. Teams wont be able to focus on him with Kelce and others.

He seems to be victim of circumstance and is only 25...
I definitely think that's realistic... of the group added, JSS has strong upside no doubt about it. I was more looking at your reference to the season he had a few years ago and wondering if you are calling him elite now. That's all.

JSS definitely had an elite season and is a young guy. In the right offense, which KC should be for him... he can be a big weapon. I just always question the WR2 guys that move on to be the guy in a new scheme. Yes, Kelce is there and it's likely going to pay off well. Was just wondering if your elite declaration was speaking to his career to date.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.