View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 09:46 AM   #325
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Trying to watch some Suns playoff games since I just moved down here and feel like I should jump on board, but when you change the channel from a Stanley Cup playoff game to an NBA playoff game there's just no comparison. NBA puts me to sleep. Stanley Cup playoffs are the best. Even games/series with teams I have no rooting interest in are captivating.
Yeah, I caught some NBA playoffs before the NHL started, but with 4 hockey games/night right now, it's just not happening... and it looks like the past couple Suns games weren't even a little interesting (granted, there have also been several hockey games that aren't particularly close).

I'd watch Saturday since they're spreading out the hockey games, but of course there's no NBA... Maybe Sunday though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.