Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 01:47 PM   #43227
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It would like hiring Bieniemy thinking you're getting Andy Reid...

What's interesting is it appears they preemptively hired Hackett thinking they were going to land Rodgers...

It's cool, they've convinced themselves that a 1st time DC...who was a DB coach, is the same as Fangio...and will step in without missing a beat.

Wilson will make all these things disappear...he's magic.
I don't think anyone is thinking we just hired Hackett and we're actually getting LaFleur. Adding Hackett and Wilson, with Outten and Kubiak on the OC staff is going to produce better than what Denver had with Fangio and Pat Shurmur with Bridgelockwater.

The run game should improve with a heavier focus on Williams. He and Gordon combined for 1,800 yds - I see Williams topping the 1300 yard rushing mark as he gets the ball more going forward and that's good for Denver. He also proved to be a solid receiver and that will improve. Gordon will dip a bit and that's find, he should still be good for 600+ yards.

They get that ground game rolling and that helps everything else and that's a key piece to all of this that I think too many are discounting or simply just ignoring. Denver can run the ball and with Wilson, teams will no longer just singularly focus on making Bridgelockwater beat them with the passing game.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.