View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 08:38 PM   #306
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Was there tonight and it was a fun one. Can't help but feel it's still going 7 though.
Wow, the atmosphere looked/sounded insane (which I guess it should be when lower level is like $1k/ticket).

Games have been really good the past couple nights... glad the Rangers extended their series.

I was just thinking about how the Panthers remind me of the Avalanche of a few years ago.... a team to be excited about in the regular season, because they can come back from any deficit in no time at all. Yet, they don't really play playoff hockey and it bites them in the ass. I was thinking that at 3-0, before they scored 4 straight goals.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.