View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 05:58 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The way Spags was talking to Karlaftis he said out of all the players in the country Karlaftis was his number one choice. Also you could tell how excited Spags was in getting him and I never thought he got that excited about anything. Spags was truly excited to get Karlaftis. So that gets me pretty stoked about him.

Well, I don't know about NUMBER ONE CHOICE, as I'd say Karlaftis is kind of a middle class man's Hutchinson. Not a poor man's, but a middle class man's.

But number one choice that was a possibility to actually draft? Yeah, I'll buy that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.