View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:40 PM   #349
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I agree with this. I think he has a better than decent shot of making the team barring an injury. Hopefully, more
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The hype over this guy in the media is incredible.

What's the deal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Ross struggling already falling out of his breaks. I was wrong guys ��. He won’t be Randy Moss. he will just be Terrell Owens
Okay you posters that are dweebs on player evaluations. Give it up on the kid. Barring a re-injure or threat to the guys neck, what’s his ceiling?

If he has a chance at being an All-Pro, why wouldn’t some team out of 32 take a flyer on him with a 7th rounder?

Or is his upside not that real? Or is this the Planets training camp player everyone gets excited about? Or both.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.