View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 02:27 PM   #289
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Please remember that Tom Brady very rarely had great receivers in fact that year with Moss is probably the only one. All other times he elevated JAGs so much that people believe guys like Edelman are hall of famers. Mahomes this year will have a better receiving unit than most years Brady had.

I'm not expecting a down year. In fact I think it will all come together a few weeks before the playoffs

Shut the **** up.

I don’t care who said it or thought it’d be funny to argue it. The more it gets referenced the more it becomes legitimate in the brains of dumb**** HOF voters.

No. He’s not a HOFer any more than ****ing Tony Kukoc is in the NBA HOF.

Rape this shit from orbit now.

Last edited by RealSNR; 05-08-2022 at 07:53 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.