Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 08:57 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snica View Post
Definitely enjoyed this. Looking forward to where it goes. Anson Mount nails it as Pike.
Yeah, I really like him as Pike. I've mentioned before that he's pretty much a combination of Kirk and Picard.

I do kind of take issue with the foreknowledge of death bit. I mean, seriously, you know the day and place you're going to die - be somewhere else that day. Reminds me of an old Dilbert strip, where Dilbert is sentenced to death by Catbert for attacking a vending machine. In the last frame he says, "the execution is scheduled for tomorrow. I should call in sick."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.