View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:27 PM   #160
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Nah. LOL. I took a HARD stance on Willie Gay when he was drafted and DJ is taking a similarly hard stance on Skyy Moore. I get it and have no issue with it. I'll argue it, but I get it.

My least favorite pick is actually Pest's favorite (don't hate me Pest). I'm more of a C grade on that one. Not only did I think there were better CB prospects there, but I thought there were some nice prospects at other positions. I would have loved RB Tyler Allgeier, WR Khalil Shakir, WR Calvin Austin (DJ would have went nuts ), WR Kyle Phillips, OT Braxton Jones, RB Ty Chandler, or DT Matthew Butler.
Win some, lose some.

Never bothered me much either way. I’m willing to go on record and usually even provide my preferred alternatives. A few others (you included) will as well.

It would be pretty boring around here if everyone was afraid of being wrong.

And yeah, like I told Pest when he first professed his love for Williams, I’d have taken Zyon there. That athleticism is just crazy good. Way more ceiling but we just seemed to put very little emphasis on ceiling in this draft. It was all about floor and the shortest path to contributing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.