Thread: Movies and TV Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 09:57 PM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Jake Lockley was another one of the multiple personalities that he had in the comic. They kinda hinted at it in the earlier episode. And again in the finale. But I can see how it would have been confusing as hell to anyone not familiar with that.

This series was mostly a dud. Oscar Isaac definitely made it interesting. But the story just wasn't there. The plot got goofy with little payoff.
That makes sense. I figured the next series (if there is one) will explore who the third dude is.

Oscar Isaac floated the boat. There wasn't really a lot that was compelling outside of his performance. There were some elements about his trauma and developing the multiple personalities and the (albeit Disney-fied) coming to terms with it.

But yeah, the big battle was not good. The love story was dumb and obviously a lazy plot device. I didn't hate her character entirely, I thought her action scenes were pretty good. The plot device and her magically forgetting Mark killed her dad. I also cringed extra hard at the "are you an Egyptian super hero?" Ugh.

It wasn't terrible though, I'm glad I watched it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.