View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 07:59 PM   #978
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Sorry, Vinnie

Dayton Moore is an incompetent stooge. I'm glad that you KC fans agree with me on that. I live in Oregon you see, so it's very rare to come across a Royal fan. One time at a Chiefs playoff game viewing party hosted by a buddy of mine that moved from KC to Oregon a few years prior, one of his other invited guests was also a KC transplant, and they both love the Royals. So I get into this long argument with the new KC fan I'd met about if Dayton Moore was good or not. I took the position that he's a clown that knows less about GMing a baseball team than your average daily fantasy player on ****ing draftkings dot com. He took the position that "Flags fly Forever", the Royals having somewhat recently won a World Series.

Long story short, we couldn't agree on if Dayton Moore is incompetent or genius. I went onto travelocity and I pulled up two round trip tickets to KCI, and I told him I'm taking you to KC, even though you're from there and I'm not. I didn't tell him why I was flying him out there.

When we landed, I had a limo already lined up to take us to our destination. It was the George Brett statue. I said, hey look at this statue right here, and then assaulted him violently. When he regained consciousness, he took me to a BBQ place and we agreed that CEH isn't great.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.