View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 05:41 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
The Chiefs got great draft value for sure.I kind of thought they were gonna trade up for Jermaine Johnson,but i think they were happy that Karlaftis fell to them anyway.After reading that about Skyy i'm a tad surprised the Steelers didnt draft him since he has a connection with Tomlins son and is from Pittsburgh,i didnt know he was.But perhaps they had Pickens ranked higher,who knows,i think we'll be glad we got Skyy,still kind of blows my mind some on NFL Network ranked him number 1 from this draft.
Steelers and headcase diva WRs are like peanut butter and jelly.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote